Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Drive In Movie Night

Popcorn bags have been purchased! Now I just have to remember how to pop popcorn on a stovetop...I mean really, in today's day and age does anyone have popcorn that isn't made in the microwave? I'm missing the days of living with Terri - the best stovetop popcorn popper on the planet!!! I'm not exaggerating. In fact, I may have to email her to have her walk me through the process.

Once I solve the popcorn issues, we should be in pretty good shape. I am worried about rain - the weather report is not encouraging right now and in the dog days of summer, it's really hard to know when a thunderstorm will suddenly kick up...not that that's a problem...unless, of course, you're hoping to do the whole drive-in-movie-under-the-stars thing, which is the entire point of this fundraiser. But, I guess I just have to accept that there are things I can control and things that I 100% cannot and the weather is one of those things that falls into the latter category. I'll just have to hope for the best.

No comments: