Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stupid Hurricane Bill!

Had to cancel the Drive-In movie night because of the threatening weather. What sucks the most, aside from the fact that I have a good 5 pounds of candy in the fridge, as well as cases of beer and soda, is that it's not ACTUALLY raining right now. Instead, weather.com is predicting an 85% chance of rain from 8pm on. So, because I think it would be worse to have people show up, pay their money, hustle them inside 30 minutes into the first movie and pray for the rain to stop rather than to just postpone the whole event altogether, postpone is what we decided to do. Hopefully, we can find a night in September that will work out better for us. On the flip side, because I'm all bummed, John has decided to take me out to a nice dinner to cheer me up, so, you know, that's kinda awesome. I'll keep everyone posted about the updated date as soon as it gets, um, updated. :)

No comments: